We are currently recruiting for a BC/BE family medicine physician interested in practice ownership in Fort Worth, TX.
- Outstanding turnkey opportunity for a family medicine physician interested in assuming a well-established primary care practice.
- The current physician is looking to retire in the next few years and hand over his busy patient panel, which includes patients of all ages and a focus on the adult and geriatric populations.
- About Fort Worth, TX
- Fort Worth is comprised of eight primary entertainment districts each offering distinct dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities
- With almost one million residents, Fort Worth ranked the 16th largest and one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- Part of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, a region that offers smaller communities full of charm, eclectic downtown districts, urban communities with big-city amenities, and everything in between.
- This community is situated near multiple distinguished institutions, including University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Southern Methodist, Texas Christian and North Texas at Dallas Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group