Schedule: Monday - Friday / 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - occasional weekends
Central Business Office - West Ft. Worth
2821 Lackland Road Suite 300, Fort Worth, TX 76116
As an IT Help Desk Support employee you will be providing day-to-day customer-focused first level technical support to internal system users at the Central Business Office and our remote clinics. You will be required to research problems and questions utilizing available information and resources to diagnose and resolve, software and system issues. This position will also provide NextGen application support for physicians, their staff and Central Business Office employees. In addition, you will be responsible for issue tracking and documentation of resolutions in our Remedy Help Desk System.
- Provide software / desktop / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone and email for end users
- Provide basic IT end user support functions and support the NextGen Application
- Resolve password issues with Windows AD accounts and other business critical applications user accounts including NextGen.
- Use the Remedy help desk system to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate team members
- Support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
- Provide remote desktop and terminal server user support and perform other activities as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Applicants must have 1-3 years application support experience, with NextGen application experience preferred but not necessary as we will provide training
- Intermediate computer skills including desktop computing systems hardware and software (experience preferred in Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, VPN, Windows NT networks using TCP/IP) preferred.
- Previous personal computer, local area network, and/or related technical support experience preferred.
- Customer service and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and have the desire and ability to learn quickly and use new applications.
- Ability to: work in a team fostered environment, work in a multi-tasked environment, and prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule. Occasional evenings and weekend work required, as well as on-call rotation.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Cisco Certification, A+ Certification, or related certifications a plus